Name of Program: ONE Year NEET/AIIMS Online Course – INDIVIDUAL PHYSICS – for Repeater
Duration: 1 Year
Target Student: STUDENT PASSED GRADE XII
Subjects Taught: Physics
Duration of each lecture: 90 Minutes
Frequency of classes: 4 Days a week
No of Lectures each day: 1 Lecture
This program brings some of the finest advantages to the student:
1. Learn from the safety and comfort of your home.
2. Learn from some of the finest teachers from Kota, Hyderabad and
3. Clear all your doubts using the unique doubt solving sessions.
4. Live video classes which can be seen on any device (Mobile/Tablet/Computer/Smart TV).
5. Access video content anytime and anywhere 24×7 from the largest collection of unique video content available in the comfort of an app.
6. All study material digitally delivered to you and includes writable PDFs and printable sheets.
7. Ask your queries, consult our experts anytime.
8. Save time from travelling and use it for self-study.
9. Online LIVE Classes ensures that some of the best faculty in the country would be able to take your lectures.
10. Take the advantage of time on your side and go ahead of other students.
11. Unique online Testing options and Test Series are offered along with the program.
|Take advantage of this very popular preparatory program for NEET/AIIMS. The student will have a superb learning experience with the help of some of the best, expert faculty from Kota, Hyderabad and elsewhere. Online LIVE Classes ensures that the student learns from the comfort of his/her home without wasting time on travelling.The student also has a 24×7 teacher with him/her in the form of an App which provides detailed videos on all topics. The student can also ask his/her queries anytime from our experts. Exhaustive study material is delivered digitally to the student and is available to the student from anywhere as it is stored for the student on the cloud. The student gets superlative exposure to online testing platforms. This is perhaps the best thing to happen to a student. Join the so many smart students who have made this their first choice.|